sábado, 9 de julio de 2011

Family love

In about ten minutes, it's going to be tomorrow for me, and that means it's July 10th-- a very ordinary day for most people, but for my family, it is anything but ordinary. Why? Because it's my mom's birthday! Happy early birthday momma!! Miss you! Hope I get to talk to you tomorrow!

I really appreciate my family so much. They have been so supportive while I've been here these past 5 weeks, always checking up on me to see how I'm doing or when I get to come home already (*cough cough...Nate!) and just sending me their love, encouragement and prayers. I am so incredibly grateful for every single family member, (including Hudson!) and I miss everyone so much!! I love all of you and look forward to seeing you soon. Happy birthday mom!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario