jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

Sunburns

So, I spent part of yesterday and today at the beach...and I'm very very red, even though I put on sunscreen. I guess I was just too white...the burn was inevitable I suppose.

 When I was last in El Salvador around two and a half years ago, I went to a beach that was littered with volcanic like rocks; I had a terrible day of running into and stepping on prickly sharp rocks that were covered by the murky water, I lost a James Avery ring to the ocean's tide, and I got beat up a little bit by the waves. But this time, my experience was much more enjoyable! The beach resort I went to is called "El Decameron," and though the beach was rocky (again!), the resort and pool area were very nice.Thank you to Gracia for the invite!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario